Are These Real Bolivian Trilobites?

aplomado

In my limited experience with this material - the color that reminds me of a week old mustard stain on a white tee shirt is a good sign. The presence of part/counter-part is also good, as is the fact that many are not complete/perfect.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Some look real and most look fabricated. I wouldnt risk it.

All the listed trilobites are 100% authentic and absolutely nothing is fabricated.
That seller has been providing a lot of great fossils on ebay for many years.

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png

(3757*)100%

Is a clear indication of the validity over the sellers items for sale. This number cannot be fabricated instantly.

...I'm back.

I see no reason to call these fakes. And the prices are quite reasonable. The yellow stuff is a mineral deposit... sulfur?

I see no reason to call these fakes. And the prices are quite reasonable. The yellow stuff is a mineral deposit... sulfur?

Most probably limonite.

These all look good to me.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

for the price I would say they are real. Also that mica matrix would be tricky to fake, and the mineral stain.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks