Anyone Been To Calver Cliffs Lately?

Shark Tooth Hunter

Hi everyone,

I went to calvert cliffs last Saturday and the whole beach was frozen over with no possibility of finding any gravel. Has anyone recently seen the beach? Or does anyone know how long it usually takes for the ice to melt? Brownies beach to be exact.

Thanks, Shark Tooth Hunter

Hi Hunter,

I probably crossed path with you, I was coming out when I saw two gentleman also heading that way, anyway, I'd been in days like the one we had last week, and truly doesn't take much to melt everything, so I probably think all or most ice is now gone. Best of luck and I see you soon...likely I will be there tomorrow, if I can shake the cold I got while staying there for 6 hours... LOL. MK

Hi Hunter,

I probably crossed path with you, I was coming out when I saw two gentleman also heading that way, anyway, I'd been in days like the one we had last week, and truly doesn't take much to melt everything, so I probably think all or most ice is now gone. Best of luck and I see you soon...likely I will be there tomorrow, if I can shake the cold I got while staying there for 6 hours... LOL. MK

Thanks MK for the info. There's a good chance I'll be heading out tomorrow too. I'm hoping it will be all gone because I've been itching to go back ever since last Saturday. Having to leave the beach kmowing that there are probably a thousand teeth under that ice is painful, and only makes want to come right back the next weekend!!