Monograph On Coelophysis Bauri

Welsh Wizard

Hi

I was hoping that someone could help me to obtain a copy of the following monograph:

Rinehart, Lucas, Heckert, Spielmann and Celeskey, 2009. The paleobiology of Coelophysis bauri (Cope) from the Upper Triassic (Apachean) Whitaker Quarry, New Mexico, with detailed analysis of a single quarry block. New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science Bulletin 45, 260 pp.

I'm also looking for this one as well:

Colbert, 1989. The Triassic dinosaur Coelophysis. Museum of Northern Arizona Bulletin. 57, 1-174.

Thanks for any help offered

Nick

The paleobiology of Coelophysis bauri (Cope) from the Upper Triassic (Apachean) Whitaker quarry, New Mexico, with detailed analysis of a single quarry block

http://econtent.unm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/bulletins/id/1285 :)

btw: clicking download initially only gives a one page document, then if you look (or click on the thumbnails right side of page) there is a new document available called simply 2685.pdf - some error no doubt, but the document downloads...

Edited by xonenine

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Its odd how the UNM sets up their downloads. On the far right of that page you can download the chapter you want to see. All and all not a very good monograph but its free.

Edit : the files are very large why they break them up.

As far as your other book from the MNA the last time I was there, a year ago, I picked up a copy. It was in a corner with a couple of others so its not a hot seller and something they might not put on line. I would suggest contacting them directly to see if they have any available copies.

Edited by Troodon

Fantastic

Thank you very much Xonenine. I've just downloaded the whole monongraph.

I found that page when I was searching earlier, but I could not see a download link for looking. Must've been computer blind.

If you know where I can get the other one that'd make my day.

Thanks again

Nick

Its odd how the UNM sets up their downloads. On the far right of that page you can download the chapter you want to see. All and all not a very good monograph but its free.

Edit : the files are very large why they break them up.

As far as your other book from the MNA the last time I was there, a year ago, I picked up a copy. It was in a corner with a couple of others so its not a hot seller and something they might not put on line. I would suggest contacting them directly to see if they have any available copies.

Thanks Troodon. I'll contact the Museum next week and see if they can send to UK.

Regards

Nick