Vertebrate Fossil Dig Discount

Dave Daniel AKA (Bones)

Oh, the thing with kids.

We tried that for a couple of years. It was a disaster. The badlands are not a place for children. We lost more business because of kids were irritating to the other diggers. After one hour in the heat, kids were screaming and crying. No one had any fun. We actually had several people pull up stakes

and left after two days and demanded their money back. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

Kids need to be taken to Disney or something.

We will never do that again.

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

Oh, the thing with kids.

We tried that for a couple of years. It was a disaster. The badlands are not a place for children. We lost more business because of kids were irritating to the other diggers. After one hour in the heat, kids were screaming and crying. No one had any fun. We actually had several people pull up stakes

and left after two days and demanded their money back. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

Kids need to be taken to Disney or something.

We will never do that again.

Maybe kids should be defined as "21 and up..." :P Aren't we all living out our childhood dreams?

I'm back.

Looks like my competition in the Bad Lands hacked my entry into the Forum.

He is ticked off because I lowered my prices for this season.

My administrator of my web site said he been trying to hack my web site in the last week.

He charges $2,500. per head and you stay in a stinky old shed made out of creosote post and he doesn't even supply food or anything.

Must be a member of the Forum, undercover.

Hope this doesn't happen again but, I can always be reached at benefitservices@earthlink.net

He has tried to hack that email as well but Earthlink has been informed and want allow any changes without my permission.

Hey guys and girls,

Just a quick note to let you know that we had a gully washer on the ranch yesterday.

A three inch rain.

This is awesome.

It is predicted that we will have a very wet season this year.

The last time we had a really wet season in the badlands, (Ten years ago) it was unbelievable.

We had hundreds of skulls and turtles and skeletons found on the ranch.

I still remember the few seasons over the past 25 years that we had a lot of rain fall.

I still dream about those times. They were so productive.

I remember coming around a corner, and on a little finger coming of the cliff, there were five skulls all withing a few feet over each other.

I wish I had taken a picture of that. 1-hyaenodon, 3- oreodons, one hyracodon.

Chris Sampson posted some pictures a couple of months ago of Ken and I repelling a double (Hyracon and oreodon) from one of those wet seasons

back in the 70's

Hope to see some of you there this season.

Chow!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just got back from the ranch getting things set up for the up coming dig.

Figuring out where to put campers and trailors, electrical hookups, etc.

It rained most of the time we were there but my son and I were able to find a window of op. to walk a couple

of acres one afternoon.

We found 5 turtles, 1 squished skull, multiple jaws and one really cool articulated leg, all within a span of 3 hours.

There has been so much rain, it is going to be an incredibly fossiliferous season.

Heres a couple of pics. One of an exploded turtle we left behind.

Hope to see more of you there this season.

post-1026-1241386816_thumb.jpg

post-1026-1241386865_thumb.jpg