Pennsylvania Members

BonemanX3

This topic is for all members that either live or fossil hunt often in Pennsylvania. Here you discuss fossil hunting places in PA and anything else Pennsylvania related.

Enjoy :D

Thats a good thred. maybe we should start others by state. i live in Ny but collect in PA too.

Great Idea. We should ask the "owners" of the forum to have a state by state section. That would be SO cool

Guest bmorefossil
How close are you to PA?

well you said your close to the border, and since i live just south of baltimore it would take a little over an hour to get to where you live, but its not very long to get to NJ, just got to go through some tolls

well you said your close to the border, and since i live just south of baltimore it would take a little over an hour to get to where you live, but its not very long to get to NJ, just got to go through some tolls

AWESOME. THis summer were taking a trip to Baltimore. Maybe we'll see eachother there

Guest bmorefossil
AWESOME. THis summer were taking a trip to Baltimore. Maybe we'll see eachother there

haha i dont think so, unless you are taking a tour of my hood haha

oh ok

I don't think any one has added to it so it would be good to get it going and talk about your favorite locations there :D or on this thread, doesn't matter :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

I don't think any one has added to it so it would be good to get it going and talk about your favorite locations there :D or on this thread, doesn't matter :D

We should get this topic moved there and then I could start a topic for each state and then we couild just get each rolling then the member of that state would do the rest.

Guest solius symbiosus

That section was originally set up to accompany the "Locations Map". When a site was pinned on the map, a corresponding thread was started in that section. Clicking the ID number on the map leads to the thread.

I guess we should clean up that section.

Beside PA I would wanna have a Noth East Block, or Mid Atlantic for that matter. For floaters like me) maybe besides posting under a specific state a virtual block or state memberships should be set up, so. People can. Join there and we could see all the people who are in north east section, for example. This would make it easier to plan fossil trips etc. Another thing is distribution list. So one can send messages to the whole list I.e tgof a particular state or block mmembers.