Had A Couple Of Free Hours After Work

AeroMike

Well, the weather has been real nice here lately (80+ degrees) and yesterday and I had a couple of free hours on my hands so I thought I would check out a site I haven't been too in a few weeks. I don't think I did too bad considering I didn't have to get wet at all, LOL These are all land finds and what I could see on the ground so no digging. I couldn't find a decent vertebra to save my backside then all of a sudden I find 4 good size one in a week, go figure, LOL

The meg measures in at four inches and is the most complete meg tooth from this site that I am aware of. Also I must note that most the teeth from this site are jet black and usually broken.

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02696.jpg

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Hi Mike,

Nice work.... I think I picked up a few of the missing pieces to a few of your teeth in the creek.... Too bad we can't put them back together.

I'll post some of my pictures when I have a chance next week. Thanks again for the hunting advice. Talk to you soon.

Thanks Brian

The assortment there seems to be pretty Meg heavy; what fun!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I'm always amazed at the number of angustidens that come out of south carolina, it seems sometimes that they are as common as hemi's and bulls