What In The World?

Traviscounty

There is a strange liquid falling from the skies over Texas!

We needed our rivers and creeks recycled. Should be some prime hunting next week, so put your boots on, and tell work that you are using a couple of your "fossil days"! :D

There is a strange liquid falling from the skies over Texas!

. Should be some prime hunting next week,

Whaddya mean next week!!!!!!! How bout this week? LOL

Yep we are getting some decent rain.

It's been raining since last night! Yoo-Hoo....time for some creek crawlin!

If it rains as much as they say it is going to, it will be next week before the NSR is down enough to hunt it. It should be good hunting as soon as it is.

If it rains as much as they say it is going to, it will be next week before the NSR is down enough to hunt it. It should be good hunting as soon as it is.

Yep, that's why I said creek ;)

I hope Austin gets a lot. I saw on the news that that Central TX is currently the driest place in the U.S.

I'll be in North TX for 2 weeks if anyone wants to meet up. Barefoot and Snakekeeper will be out some, and will be autographing fossils and such. :)

Yep! Day dreaming about the creeks already!

Yep! Day dreaming about the creeks already!

I just heard that the Trinity River was at flood stage at Downtown Dallas.I expect we are going to be seeing alot of Texans posting in the Hunting Trips section in the coming weeks. Good luck to everyone when the rain stops!

I just heard that the Trinity River was at flood stage at Downtown Dallas.I expect we are going to be seeing alot of Texans posting in the Hunting Trips section in the coming weeks. Good luck to everyone when the rain stops!

My biggest problem now is WHERE DO I GO FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya, I just looked at a small creek by my house and it really wasn't gushing too much.It seems that my yard is saturated though,so the next good rain should get things rolling pretty good. You are right...where do ya go first?

i cant wait to get out to my creek!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I hear ya, I just looked at a small creek by my house and it really wasn't gushing too much.It seems that my yard is saturated though,so the next good rain should get things rolling pretty good. You are right...where do ya go first?

Same up here, everything is saturated now, so anything else should be run off. Since most every creek in Fannin county drains into the NSR, it should be running really good by tommorrow.

Man, I'm tellin' you guys. I've got to get back home soon. Before you get all the good stuff.

I feel a bad 3 day cold coming on. I might have to miss some work and visit my doctor in north Texas.

the creeks were out of there banks going to the farm thats a good sign.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I feel a bad 3 day cold coming on. I might have to miss some work and visit my doctor in north Texas.

You don't sound well. You should take a couple of days.