Is This A Bone?

bigjohn835

as at new site, and I was wondering if this looks like a bone, or am I nuts?

post-1183-1237079944.jpg

post-1183-1237079953.jpg

post-1183-1237079959.jpg

post-1183-1237080379_thumb.jpg

post-1183-1237080389_thumb.jpg

post-1183-1237080397.jpg

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

I can't see anything that strongly suggests an organic origin; looks more "nodulishious".

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I can't see anything that strongly suggests an organic origin; looks more "nodulishious".

scuze me, sir - adjective creativity enforcer here, but you can call me "ace". um, do you have a permit from tracer to make up adjectives which sound supiciouslishiously like the ones he makes up? do ya, huh? thought not. you'll have to come downtown with me and buy numerous rounds of craft beer to make up for this travesty. gotta run, trumper is fixing to fire someone...

scuze me, sir - adjective creativity enforcer here, but you can call me "ace". um, do you have a permit from tracer to make up adjectives which sound supiciouslishiously like the ones he makes up? do ya, huh? thought not. you'll have to come downtown with me and buy numerous rounds of craft beer to make up for this travesty. gotta run, trumper is fixing to fire someone...

nodulishious would be a great snickers wrapper word.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

The first pic looked promising, but looking at the others I'd have to rule against bone here. Interesting rock. Where is this?

Be true to the reality you create.

The first pic looked promising, but looking at the others I'd have to rule against bone here. Interesting rock. Where is this?

Siderite can take some funky forms. Wonder what the nucleus is (if anything)?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!