Displays For Fossils

megateeth

Awesome fossils and stands!.. does he need the fossil to design the stand or just measurements?

Nice stands and nicer fossils. Did Tony make the stands?

Actually Henry from H&T Fossils made them. If you look at the Tampa photos in the link below, you will see a bunch of his stands on his table in the 8th and 9th photos.

Megalodon Stands

Ah lucky you I would love to have one for Steve and a few other finds of

Mine, how does it work anyway

they are really nice. He pretty much makes them from scratch and solders or welds arms onto the stand depending on the fosil and what it needs. They are pretty involved and very nice.

I had forgotten that Henry made stands. He had a few for megs last year at the Aurora Fossil Festival. If I remember correctly, his prices were very reasonable.

I had forgotten that Henry made stands. He had a few for megs last year at the Aurora Fossil Festival. If I remember correctly, his prices were very reasonable.

I was very happy with what I got. He is a good guy.

Bill

Nice fossils in the stands there

You are remembering correctly, Herny always has the best prices and in my opinion the best products at the festival.