Not Bad For An Hour Up And Down Brownies

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

this is from last week but i have been with girls so they have been keeping me busy hahaha!!!!, and some are even interested into fossils now. So i wasnt the first one down the beach some guy had been there since 7 or 8 and i got there at 10 and left at 12. The mako is by far the best I have from brownies so im really happy with it.

post-17-1237499376_thumb.jpg

post-17-1237499384_thumb.jpg

post-17-1237499392_thumb.jpg

The Mako is a centerpiece :wub:

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

oh and ill be posting pictures of steve tonight!!!!

Hey bmore, Ive been seeing some post about this 'steve'? I believe im missing something?

RB

Ok, I get it now. Looking forward to see my new ole buddy steve now. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I like those little teeth in your middle photo. Especialy the dark one with the light colored root. Are those for sale?

RB

The mako is by far the best I have from brownies so im really happy with it.

Thats a nice desori you got there

Guest bmorefossil

no sorry i dont hunt brownies often but i may if i can get a girl down there with me, there seem to be alot there i only have like 80 dolphin and whale teeth

no sorry i dont hunt brownies often but i may if i can get a girl down there with me, there seem to be alot there i only have like 80 dolphin and whale teeth

You poor guy, only 80? thats about 78 more than I have. But I do wish you the best of luck to get out there and get 80 more.

RB

Guest bmorefossil
Thats a nice desori you got there

yea about half way down the beach when i was on the way back i passed another guy who said he had not found anything, then about 40 feeth later i look down and see the root sticking out of the matrix, then i run into Tom again, we seem to do that alot and he had found a nice upper cow, not sure how he did after that.

Uh oh, don't get distracted! :P

Kevin Wilson

you know i would but i dont mind man!

I hear ya. It's like looking for sharks teeth at Myrtle Beach in the summer. In my case, if I get distracted my wife will smack me!

Kevin Wilson

Well Bmore you may as well give me directions to all your good spots, once you mentioned the girls I knew that your illustrious fossil career has suffered a major setback. Appreciate that 81st mako, the next 80 may be tough to find. Next thing you know you'll be hanging out at the Mall.

Just giving you a hard time.lol Im serious about those directions, if you think you wont have the time anymore

Mike

Guest bmorefossil
Well Bmore you may as well give me directions to all your good spots, once you mentioned the girls I knew that your illustrious fossil career has suffered a major setback. Appreciate that 81st mako, the next 80 may be tough to find. Next thing you know you'll be hanging out at the Mall.

Just giving you a hard time.lol Im serious about those directions, if you think you wont have the time anymore

Mike

i have more than 81 makos, i was talking about the dolphin teeth, i dont find many because i dont go to this beach much but when you do you find them. The beach is known as brownies, or bayfront beach.