Anyone Have Any Dyrosaurus Skull Images For A Restoration Project?

Aurelius

I recently obtained a partial Dyrosaurus skull (this being the Cretaceous/early Eocene marine Crocodile, not to be confused with Dryosaurus). it consists of most of the upper jaw and a scattering of a dozen or so fragmentary bones from the skull.

I'm keen to restore it, by sculpting the missing areas. Probably 60-70% of the skull is missing, so this is a major job. I have the basioccipital, several important parts from the top of the skull, and a scattering of bones that I still need to identify. But I really need some high quality images to help me sculpt the missing bits, and see where some of the existing bits fit.

This is never going to be a museum-worthy project, but I would like it to be an eye-pleasing one, and as accurate as I can possibly get, given that I'm not an expert. I don't want it to look like a child's impression of what a crocodile looks like, and I am happy to invest some serious time. I have plenty of Magic Sculp and some liquid latex to help me transfer bone texture.

If anyone does have some images - or an authentic Dyrosaurus skull that they can take some high resolution images of from various angles - I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks for reading.

here's one PDF that may be useful, if you haven't already seen it :)

A new dyrosaurid crocodyliform from the Palaeocene

of Morocco and a phylogenetic analysis of Dyrosauridae

STÉPHANE JOUVE, MOHAMED IAROCHÈNE, BAÂDI BOUYA, and MBAREK AMAGHZAZ

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus