What Will Next Weekend Bring.....

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

cant say much right now but ill be giving a full report sat. or sun. here is a nice 2 3/8" meg to keep you wondering...... :P:D:D and ill add a 2" mako

post-17-1237942903_thumb.jpg

post-17-1237942909_thumb.jpg

Are you hinting that you have found something else fantastic?

Yes, he is ;)

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Have you named it yet? Can you give us a hint? :P

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Come on CrocMan, cough it up!

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

wow, crocman is turning into superman. what's up with that? um, crocman, with your permission, i'm going to start telling people that i know you, just to sort of enhance my resume.

I guess I'll have to add another slide in my ppt presentation for this new find then? :)

Kevin Wilson

Post on friday :) I'm headed to NC for the weekend and you have peaked my interest so i don't want to wait

no no no i cant!!!!! ill post pictures friday its going to be awsome@!!!!!

You should go ahead and give me a hint bmore, I am leaving town for about 10 days so I won't get to see what ever it is. Come on have pity on a old woman, please?? :D

no no no i cant!!!!! ill post pictures friday its going to be awsome@!!!!!

OK, if Steve is a 10, then how would you rank this new find? If it's better, then it's probably a set of associated meg teeth imbedded in associated whale verts.

Kevin Wilson

OK, if Steve is a 10, then how would you rank this new find? If it's better, then it's probably a set of associated meg teeth imbedded in associated whale verts.

I'm guessing he's found more of Mr. Irwin!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest bmorefossil
Now that would be awesome indeed...

no not more of him, im hunting the bay now thats why i have the meg lol but i did come across a........send me a pm if you want the rest haha!!!!

pictures will be included

Guest solius symbiosus

Building suspense is a great literary technique... for a novel; on a message board, hmmm, not so much.

Guest bmorefossil
Building suspense is a great literary technique... for a novel; on a message board, hmmm, not so much.

why not i told you if you want to know to just pm me lol!, i dont want to show everyone what i found because someone might do something about it.......

Guest solius symbiosus

^^I missed that, I will wait until tomorrow to find out. The suspense has been terrible, but it is only one more day.

Okay its Friday. Give it up!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Okay its Friday. Give it up!

:rofl:

Yeah, give it up! LOL

:roar:

Actually, I'll take a PM if you don't mind, to protect the scientific integrity of the find. I'm trustworthy!

Kevin Wilson

Guest bmorefossil
How about some field pics?

cant...... would give away my hunting grounds and im not about to do that.... things can get looked over fast here in maryland.