Hunting The Mailbox Again!

RJB

Ive got to start hunting this mailbox more often! This just came from another friend in New Zealand about 5 minutes ago. He had asked me several weeks ago if I might want it for trade or to sell, and I simply said "yes". This cool echinoid is known as Pericosmus crawfordi and is Oligocene in age. Im told its a bit on the rare side? This realy should be on the trade and sales page, but if anyone is interested in this echinoid, send me a pm. Sale only, I dont need any more echs. Thanks

RB

Very nice have a price

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Very nice have a price

HI Seldom. I know how you like a price with a fossil when its posted for sale, and I can usually handle that, but I dont know this echinoid from a hole in the ground and was really hoping that someone would be able to help me out with that? Im about to have dinner in about 40 minutes, but tomorrow morning I will try and do some homework and see what I come up with?

RB

Nice piece. Unfortunately I have no idea how much something like that is worth, but I have a roll of quarters if you need to get rid of it.

Nice piece. Unfortunately I have no idea how much something like that is worth, but I have a roll of quarters if you need to get rid of it.

Hey Paleoron, I dont have much time before dinner, but I just did a quick search on google and could not find one for comparison! Just sucks! I have no idea either. Im going to have to have this post deleted I think? I do not like headaches!!!

RB

HI Seldom. I know how you like a price with a fossil when its posted for sale, and I can usually handle that, but I dont know this echinoid from a hole in the ground and was really hoping that someone would be able to help me out with that? Im about to have dinner in about 40 minutes, but tomorrow morning I will try and do some homework and see what I come up with?

RB

RJB buddy it is not you I understand if you have not came up with a price and are looking for help from other members. My B**** is with dealers with 1 or 2 post listing several fossils with no price just testing the market. They are not collectors and want to use this board just to sale their stuff. I just bought a book from a member here who did not post a price no problem I made a offer books in the mail.

Seldom

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Hey Paleoron, I dont have much time before dinner, but I just did a quick search on google and could not find one for comparison! Just sucks! I have no idea either. Im going to have to have this post deleted I think? I do not like headaches!!!

RB

Take two asprin and send me the urchin in the morning.

Hey bidder bidder

Nice urchin,

Specimen 50 CENOZOIC:

Phylum: ECHINODERMATA

Order: Spatangoida

Family: Paleopneustidae

Genus: Pericosmus

Species: Pericosmus crawfordi (Hutton, 1873)

Locality: Cavendish Limestone Quarry, Mt Somers, Canterbury, N. Z.

Preservation: Calcitic test with matrix infill.

Collected: Michael K. Eagle -11.01.2003

Common name: sand dollar

Nice PDF on Spatangoida http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/sta...assets/pdf5.pdf

I also could not find any for sale.

Well no one can find a price means I can not afford it anyway. Think I will save the Pic might be as close as I get still way cool

Thanks everybody. Even though this specimen is damaged, I know its worth a bit of moneys. I feel $20 is too little and $200 is too much, but I think I will just wait until my webpage is done and put it there. Along with all my other super duper rare stuff? Ha!!! I wish!

RB

RB sounds like a plan let us know when your page is up I am always looking to buy something

Seldom