Hunting Trip On Sharks Tooth Island

kaleb

I had a pretty good trip today. My buddy is visiting here from Maine and he loves finding sharks teeth so I brought him to Sharks Tooth Island. We found some nice teeth Im not one for collecting just quality teeth so as long as i find a big piece im happy. First thing we found was a baby turtle that had been washed ashore by the heavy winds and tides so we put him in the water so he could swim back out.

DSC03895.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03898.jpg

DSC03900.jpg

After that we started hunting here is what i found on sharks tooth one of the big teeth I actually found on a different Island

DSC03905.jpg

Here is a rock I found with a good size tooth in it

DSC03906.jpg

Here it is after i got it out of the rock

DSC03911.jpg

Here is what my friend found he found a real nice whole one

DSC03907.jpg

DSC03909.jpg

I had gave him a straw cowboy hagt earlier in the day and he wanted to find a good sharks tooth to put on it and he did so here is is with his hat

DSC03910.jpg

I know some of you wanted to see where I hunt at so here is some pics of the main island i hunt on

DSC03902.jpg

DSC03903.jpg

DSC03904.jpg

I was really happy that my friend was able to find a good size sharks tooth

Those are some awesome picts! I love all those teeth and that baby turtle was precious. Your friend was pretty dang cute to! Thanks for all the eye candy!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Gee kaleb, that's just great! Finding nice fossils with your bud... Get any fishing in?

The island is more substantial than I had imagined; never pictured trees on it.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Gee kaleb, that's just great! Finding nice fossils with your bud... Get any fishing in?

The island is more substantial than I had imagined; never pictured trees on it.

nope no fishing the wind was blowing a hundred miles a hour

nice finds, i would have left that one tooth in the stuff but other than that nice!

I know i should have left it in the rock but im stuborn and wanted it out of there