My Kids Are Liars !

RJB

Two of my boys went to the west coast to see family and friends. Gone for 3 weeks. Along the way they stopped to do some crab concretion hunting. They called me one afternoon and told me that they found 6 concretions at this one site before the cops kicked them out. Later, on another call, I learned that it wasnt 6 but just three. They had both told me they found 3 so I automaticly figured 6. Anyways, they also hunted my favorite place, Scotia. They did find some rather nice clams and two very nice and very large pectens!!! My eldes son showed me the 3 crab concs from a back pack shortly after they arrived. One has possibilities? Then we shot the poop for a couple of hours. Then he tells me he has one more thing to show me. I follow him out to the truck and he picks up a milk crate thingy absolutly loaded with crab concretions!!! I was flabbergasted and both kids had a good time giving dad the 'business'!

So, my kids are liars, but in a good way. How many fossil parents can say that their kids brought them a bunch of really good fossils? Life is good.

RB

well, i know that *i* can't say that <looking sideways in the direction of tj's room, where the wallet vacuum lies dreaming happy dreams of keeping everything he ever finds>

Sounds like you've raised them well. Be sure to post those crabs once you bust them out. I'd love to see them.

liars hmmm... completely full of you-know-what... dang good collectors...like father like son! Looks like you done raised 'em good.

I wish my kids would lie to me like that!

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Great kids all mine give me is headacheds and they are in their 30's bad kids no not really just not into what I am. Pic please

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Sounds like pretty good kids to me, just had to let you simmer for awhile for the big surprise.

"Sweet little lies..."

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!