What Is This?

thefossilkid

Hello guys, I was just searching threw my stuff I found on my b-day trip and i came accross this, i dont know what is it sorry for the bad pics. but thats the best i could get. What do you guys think it is?Thanks

MYSTERYARTIFACT001.jpg

there is a bump on the back idk if you can see it,

MYSTERYARTIFACT002.jpg

and heres the side of it, see the bump?,

MYSTERYARTIFACT003.jpg

Thanks!

Jake.

Its hard to tell kiddo, the pictures are really blurry. Hope you find out though. :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Does that camera have a "macro" setting?

Also, it might be auto-focusing on the background.

Turn on the tulip, and set the subject down on a neutral background. :)

post-423-1240098851.jpg

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Does that camera have a "macro" setting?

Also, it might be auto-focusing on the background.

Turn on the tulip, and set the subject down on a neutral background. :)

No, I got this camera from walmart for 20 bucks lol. its ok for taking big pics. but not little close ups, it doesnt have any settings or anything lol, i can take pics. of it on a white background or something, ill post them soon.Thanks

Jake.

Okay, when you make your Christmas list this year (since you just had a b-day and didn't ask for one) , ask for a camera. It is an essential part of being a fossil hunter ya little goober.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

No, I got this camera from walmart for 20 bucks lol. its ok for taking big pics. but not little close ups, it doesnt have any settings or anything lol, i can take pics. of it on a white background or something, ill post them soon.Thanks

sorry guys but those are the best pics. i can get, I guess i will wait intill i get a better camera or bring it some where

Thanks

Jake.

sorry guys but those are the best pics. i can get, I guess i will wait intill i get a better camera or bring it some where

Thanks

Experiment a little with a magnifying glass held at different distances from the lens.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Experiment a little with a magnifying glass held at different distances from the lens.

Thats a good tip will try that myself.

Seldom

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Thats a good tip will try that myself.

Seldom

yeah, that is a good idea. thanks ill try that out.

Jake.