Horse Shoe Still Working

sharkdentist

Well meet up with svillej and Aeromike in the creek Saturday to hunt some teeth. I arrived to the creek about 2 hours behind svilleJ and I went looking for SvilleJ in the creek as I walked into the creek I noticed something sticking out the bank and pulled it out and it was a 4 inch Meg. When I found SvilleJ he was amazed that, I only been there 5 min and already had a 4 inch Meg and the horse shoe that he gave me must still be working from Aurora PCS. The story behind the horse shoe, is SvilleJ always seems to find the really nice stuff real easy and I half to work real hard and I told him he must have a horse shoe stuck where the sun does'nt shine, and the day of the hunt at Aurora last weekend he gave me one of my own. The day still was excellent with a few 2 inch Megs and several Angustiden's with a total of about 109 of teeth or so. Hey SvilleJ the Meg pic is just for you ha ha ha hurry back to S.C.

post-1253-1240113776_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1240113789_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1240113799_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1240113809_thumb.jpg

You must have been wearing your lucky socks, too!

Nice finds, and great story behind the horseshoe :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Gold plate that horseshoe.

KevinG I think I will do that then hang it from a rope around my neck and wear it as my bling bling lol lol. ;) here is a photo of my new fossil finding machine

post-1253-1240165335_thumb.jpg

That truck is bad to the bone!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I absolutly 100 percently garantee you that you will not follow me with that truck to the places I Go!!! But besides that, I need to borrow your horseshoe next month!!! HA!!! Not really, I think I have a built in horseshoe, I seem to do exceptionaly well most places I go. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time though! I wish I was there!!

RB

Sharkdentist, there isn't much you can do to top the last two week's finds. I'm glad the horseshoe has magical powers, but hard work and sharp eyes help too. Actually, my intention was for you to use it as a scale--I want to see a Meg that won't fit inside before I get back. Great 10 days in the Lowcountry shared with great friends.

KevinG I think I will do that then hang it from a rope around my neck and wear it as my bling bling lol lol. ;) here is a photo of my new fossil finding machine

Bad as bones for a Ford :drool:

and I see you have the front bumper guard to tie the bigguns on ;-)

Kevin Goto, Lafayette,CA.

At least it is a 4x4 , LOL :D If you're going ot buy a truck and expect to take it off raod, you'd better get a 4x4, Heck, I can't see owning a truck and NOT having it a 4x4. Even my limited edition Dodge Ram Hemi Daytona is a 4x4 and you all KNOW I will not hesitate to turn off the road! LOL

I think you need to stick that friggin horse where the sun don't shine! LOL actually, you need to pass it over, I need a big meg fix BAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

At least it is a 4x4 , LOL :D If you're going ot buy a truck and expect to take it off raod, you'd better get a 4x4, Heck, I can't see owning a truck and NOT having it a 4x4. Even my limited edition Dodge Ram Hemi Daytona is a 4x4 and you all KNOW I will not hesitate to turn off the road! LOL

I think you need to stick that friggin horse where the sun don't shine! LOL actually, you need to pass it over, I need a big meg fix BAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

Mike don't forget you are the main reason I ended up with the f150 4x4 after getting my Dodge stuck and you pulling me out that was a funny day.

Mike don't forget you are the main reason I ended up with the f150 4x4 after getting my Dodge stuck and you pulling me out that was a funny day.

And man do I remember that day, Ozzyrules got back there and out of that spot with his freakin car !!!!!!

Well meet up with svillej and Aeromike in the creek Saturday to hunt some teeth. I arrived to the creek about 2 hours behind svilleJ and I went looking for SvilleJ in the creek as I walked into the creek I noticed something sticking out the bank and pulled it out and it was a 4 inch Meg. When I found SvilleJ he was amazed that, I only been there 5 min and already had a 4 inch Meg and the horse shoe that he gave me must still be working from Aurora PCS. The story behind the horse shoe, is SvilleJ always seems to find the really nice stuff real easy and I half to work real hard and I told him he must have a horse shoe stuck where the sun does'nt shine, and the day of the hunt at Aurora last weekend he gave me one of my own. The day still was excellent with a few 2 inch Megs and several Angustiden's with a total of about 109 of teeth or so. Hey SvilleJ the Meg pic is just for you ha ha ha hurry back to S.C.

Nice Finds Cuz !!!!!!!