Nsr?

Traviscounty

Anyone got some info on the water level? Any pictures? Mamabetts??

Guess what,,, we are in for another round supposedly starting around noon.

Some of the storms could be severe!

I'm thinking of heading your way tomorrow, or Thu. If my ribs are healed, I want to beat the locals to the good stuff! Should be good at the end of the week.

I'm thinking of heading your way tomorrow, or Thu. If my ribs are healed, I want to beat the locals to the good stuff! Should be good at the end of the week.

I am just curious, and not a locale but since the NSR was out of its banks you really think that it will be huntable in two days. Cause i much like you Traviscounty would like to beat the locales.

I am just curious, and not a locale but since the NSR was out of its banks you really think that it will be huntable in two days. Cause i much like you Traviscounty would like to beat the locales.

Good luck with that

You guys be careful water is nothing to mass with but still can not wait for pics

Seldom

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

It looks like some more rain could hit it, so who know's. I don't work until the 27th. I will post up somewhere in the area and try to find something cool when it's ready. I have never been there after a good wash.

It looks like some more rain could hit it, so who know's. I don't work until the 27th. I will post up somewhere in the area and try to find something cool when it's ready. I have never been there after a good wash.

Travis i think me and you should start our own club, lol, i to have never been after a good wash. I hope to count this as my first.

Travis i think me and you should start our own club, lol, i to have never been after a good wash. I hope to count this as my first.

Yeah, I figure it can't hurt to take a shower before going into the the riverbed. :P

Looks like it's down at 3ft on the USGS check station.

That could change pretty soon though!

Expecting more rain in N.E.Texas this evening. Woo-Hoo,lets just hope it materializes!

Fossil Man ,this could be one of your best collecting days for shure! Watch the weather though, really don't want to get caught up in one of those 15ft squalls of water coming down the chute.I'll be up there soon ,just not shure which day.

I all depends on how much we get tonight. If it isn't much Thurs. would be good, but with everything so saturated all ready it won't take much to get it running high again. It is a wait and see on what it does tonight.