There Comes A Time!

RJB

There comes a time when a person has got to stop and ask, "Am I building too much"? "Is it possible to build too much"? "Do I have too many splinters"? "Am I tired of building"? "Are logs and wood becoming a part of me"? "Am I dreaming of logs and wood and building"? Then comes the obvious...... Heck yes Im building too much, and waaay too many splinters in my hands!!! owch!!! and its about time to go dig in the dirt!!!! Frigin AAAAA man!!! The good thing is, I am leaving early friday morning to be a kid again and go dig in the dirt! WooooHoooooooo!!!!! And of course,, being the super duper fossil dude that I am, ( lift those drinks while I say, "TO ME!!). No modesty there huh folks? Ha!! Im just sooooooooo excited to finally be going on a fossil hunting trip!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Pictures and story to come, but not till after the 20th of may. Sorry.

RB

Hey RB You have been working hard on that house so have a good hunt and post pic.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Hey RB You have been working hard on that house so have a good hunt and post pic.

Hey Seldom dude. Thanks very much. And I will do just that. Post pics and such of our trip. The real joy will be seeing my dad at the end of the trip. Hes gettin old and im not sure if he will be around next year? Its gunna be real nice just to sit and shoot the <ED> with my ole dad. May be the last time?

RB

I would have to say with all the hard work you have done, you have earned a little RR. Hope you have a great trip and find lots of goodies!!!!!!!!!!!

I lift my glass high to you sir :D may you have fortune on your pending hunting trip!

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

I lift my glass high to you sir :D may you have fortune on your pending hunting trip!

[Raises a glass of Maker's Mark] Cheers, dude!

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Hi there and like I said to B.D,

find something good to #iss me off.

I whish I was going ,but sh$t happens when

you and your better half come from big families.

Maybe I can meet you the next trip up here. :)

Let the good times roll! :D

And hey, there's still time to change your mind Grampa.

Thank you everybody. I usually scare people off with my way out personality, but I dont seem to scare you folks. Would love to meet all of you one day. and grampa, sorry to hear that you wont be there. I was looking forward to meeting you. Bonediger and i will stop by a museum, borrow some of their cool stuff, take pictures and tell you we found these fossils!!! Ha!!!! Ok, just kidding. Ive got to get going soon. gots to get the suv finished and ready to rip, im leaving about 5 am tomorrow morning.

RB

Guest N.AL.hunter

Hope you have a prosperous trip and find many great specimens. We have now been working on our new house for 14 months. It never ends!! We are very close, but there always seems something else needing to be done.

I just raised my Diet Coke can to you!!