Fossil sites near Cincinnati ohio

Nez

Hey everybody. Just wondering if anyone knows any good creeks or wooded areas that are a good location for fossil hunting near cincinnati Ohio. I've found a few creeks that have a lot of shell fossils but not much else. Im looking for places off the beaten path but not private property . any info is appreciated :)

Lol thanks. I've found several places that are loaded with shell fossils. Thanks for the links. I knew there had to be a fossil or rock hound club in a big city like this. :)

I posted earlier asking if you are visiting Cincinnati We can give you several hunting sites or you can attend the Dry Dredgers meeting 4/22 at Bornstein Hall at the university of Cincinnati.

Edited by jgcox

Yea I saw ur post :) I just moved here and will be living here for a few years. I will definitely find where that is try my best to attend. That's super cool. Thanks a bunch :)

-----man I just looked up their website and I'm super psyched yo lol. Man I hope I can make it :) I knew Cincinnati had to have a neato fossil club. People think I'm just a weirdo thats crazy for rocks . it'd be cool to meet some people that share the same interest and go fossil hunting with people :)

Edited by Nez