Lighting Strikes

sharkdentist

I was in Summerville S.C Sunday and Monday to hang out with friends and visit my sister and thought maybe if I was lucky my wife would let me get out to hunt some teeth. Well as I thought my plan worked, you see my wife loves to read so a stop at the bookstore after dinner and the plan was set. She can not put a book down after she starts to read. So Monday came and we were relaxing at our vacation home on the Edisto river and she of course was reading her new book and I asked her if she wanted to ride into town and do anything and she stated she thought she would just like to read. BINGO green light I asked her mind if I go fossil hunting and she stated no go ahead. woooooohooooo I was off a quick call to a fossil hunting buddy and the thought of all the rain from heavy thunderstroms the night before I could not wait. I decided to hit a land site because the creeks would be to high with water. As you can see from the pics a little great white that was awesome with lighting strikes through out the tooth that messured in at 1 1/16th inches, a sand tiger 1 1/2 inches with lighting strikes, and a little Meg that messured in at 1 1/2 inches also with lighting strikes this ended the day no big teeth but the great white is awesome find because most great whites from Summerville come with no root, and definitely not this color. Sharkdentist

post-1253-1242096446_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1242096461_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1242096472_thumb.jpg

Good finds, it's good to see that site has come back to life with them tilling up the fields.

Nice teeth, I bet you buy her lots of books don't you?

mommabetts it seems I own stock in barnes and noble ha ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

She's probably chuckling about how she maneuvered you into going fossil hunting so she could read a book that she got you to pay for. :P

Oldest trick in the book. ;)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

She's probably chuckling about how she maneuvered you into going fossil hunting so she could read a book that she got you to pay for. :P

Oldest trick in the book. ;)

heh heh heh!

I think you pegged it Auspex! we women are manipulative, devious creatures ya know :P

"don’t you lock up something that you wanted to see fly..." chris cornell / soundgarden