Pcs Part 2

Hawkeye

Let me preface this by saying that I did not find any monster teeth but I had a great time! I'm using the excuse that I spent so much time picking up other stuff that I hardly had time for teeth (see PCS part 1). I wat to thank PCS and the volunteer guides for their time and for allowing us to collect. Next time in I'm going for the teeth!

The haul: Only the big teeth or mostly whole teeth. There were probably a couple hundred more small ones.post-757-1242164624_thumb.jpg

My biggest tooth to date!

post-757-1242164675_thumb.jpg

It seemed like dolphin heaven for me!

post-757-1242164728_thumb.jpg

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

post-757-1242164816_thumb.jpg

post-757-1242164851_thumb.jpg

post-757-1242164885_thumb.jpg

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

I need some help with these two. I think the bigger one is a posterior chub and I'm really not sure about the smaller one.

post-757-1242164948_thumb.jpg

Looks like we all came away happy and Shawn I'll bet you'll be back.

The best days are spent collecting fossils

The one tooth looks very Meg like to me, but it could be a chub??? I think the small tooth is a thresher! :cool:

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Wow, you had an awesome trip. Congratulations!

DO, or do not. There is no try.

I agree with Phoenix, they look like a posterior Meg and a thresher to me as well. You can always go to elasmo.com for confirmation. You came away with a nice collection - congrats! You certainly found more than I did that day :blush:

Beautiful job in the display and wowers- what a pool of teeth! Looks like you got some partial megs in there too!