Coprlite Brothers Inc. Are A Go !

worthy 55

Well Sundancer73 and I did a test run today with our new Hookah , what a cool piece of equipment it is . I spent my first three hours underwater and I am hooked. Sundancer73 and I were like two kids with a new toy. We still have some things to get worked out.. like how to get every thing put up and out of the way but we have some ideas on that. The set up we have is as good as it gets. The small boat that the Hookah rides in will carry all the equipment and we will tow it with one of our other boats. We did a little lookin around and found a few cool things but today was play time for me . This was the coolest thing that I have done in a long time. Here are a few pictures. B)B)B)B)B)B)B):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

post-23-1242526732_thumb.jpg

post-23-1242526751_thumb.jpg

post-23-1242526776_thumb.jpg

post-23-1242526796_thumb.jpg

post-23-1242527025_thumb.jpg

post-23-1242527046_thumb.jpg

post-23-1242694087_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

That is very, very cool!

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Guest N.AL.hunter

I didn't know you were getting one!! Great! I love mine (Super Snorkel brand), just don't get to use it enough, but then again I don't live where you can go out all the time like you do. I expect to see some great pics from you!

It was a BLAST! Now we just need a system to easily coil up 2 100' air lines cleanly. We were thinking maybe a couple of spools mounted in a board.. any suggestions?

Coprolyte Brothers are now IN BUSINESS! :-)

~Mike

All your fossils are belong to us

It was a BLAST! Now we just need a system to easily coil up 2 100' air lines cleanly. We were thinking maybe a couple of spools mounted in a board.. any suggestions?

Coprolyte Brothers are now IN BUSINESS! :-)

~Mike

That's pretty cool!

Maybe just try the garden hose reels and see if that will work for starters. And it should be fairly cheap.

So does that rig come with everything from clean air to regulators?

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

This is a Hookamax system. It has a Honda engine, twin 2.5 gal tanks, filters and an auto-idle when the tanks are full. VERY sweet system. The garden hose reels idea is a good one, we'll inestigate.

BTW, the water in the Santa Fe today was still like coffee and it was mostly cloudy... soo vis was absymal.. but better days are coming! :-)

Thanks!!

~Mike

Interesting system and what great finds!

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

Very cool setup!

While you're considering hose storage, look at extension cord reels too.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

That looks like a pretty good one Mango! Thanks!!

~Mike