Fossil Hunting On My Dad's Property

DChalo

The small white one is modern, the one you think is a vert, I am not to sure it is, thepic is so large and grainy that I got tired of waiting for it to load. The red one looks like something that came from the NSR but couldn't tell what it was because the pics are to large and grainy. I really don't see how ALL of those could possible have came from the same location. You should charge admission to that creek, it sure is one of akind, probably the only one like it in the world!!!!!!!!! There is no way those came from the same location.

DChalo -

I'm calling shenanigans....what's the deal? These are obviously Moroccan, and no way you pulled that trilobite from the outcrop...

DChalo -

I'm calling shenanigans....what's the deal? These are obviously Moroccan, and no way you pulled that trilobite from the outcrop...

Everyone here's been waiting for someone to say it. :D

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Took a long time

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

You guys are smarter than i thought, if you want to know the real fossils i found, they are every fossil except for the shark tooth, trilobite and other tooth.

You guys are smarter than i thought, if you want to know the real fossils i found, they are every fossil except for the shark tooth, trilobite and other tooth.

Not cool..... <_<

Not cool..... <_<

It was a joke, i didn't mean for it to go this far. I thought you would notice something wrong on the spot

Not nice very uncool

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

This has been going on for a few days now. I don't know about anyone else but I use the forum to help myself to learn all I can and to try and help others if I can, not to play games.

Guest solius symbiosus
I'm sorry guys, you should lock this

Sorry pal, you invited criticism with your intentional deception. Too apparently, this is not the first time.

MAN.....if it was my forum....you'd be banned! Go play your childish games somewhere else! From now on....EVERYTHING you post or say will be considered questionable at best.

He now has a post wanting to buy a egg but no ones looking burned his self out in two days. Whats sad is when he needs help with a real problem or question no one will be there

Dude, This is the most messed up deceptive post I have every seen, alot of people use this forum to help them along with their fossil adventures and you just did not help anyones cause with this post. And to answer your question which this reply is to nobody cares at this time what you found.......

ok ok guys calm down, i know it was a dumb thing to do...stupid at best...but lets not be too harsh, this forum is full of too many nice people for it to become bitter over a joke (although frustrating)

i say lock this post and let it be forgotten and a lesson learnt .....

"Turn the fear of the unknown into the excitment of possibility!"

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.