90% Sure But Need Input

Seldom

Got this at a resale shop sold as pet wood looks like a tusk to me Thanks for the input

post-1315-1242596348_thumb.jpg

post-1315-1242596361_thumb.jpg

post-1315-1242596373_thumb.jpg

post-1315-1242596384_thumb.jpg

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Yea I take bad pics will try new one when I get back home Sorry but thanks for trying

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Looks like you got a piece of fossilized walrus tusk there. Very nice!

post-1003-1242669749_thumb.jpg

Thanks jimmy still trying to get better pics. Am going to get a new camera, Barefootgirl was talking about one she got at wal mart and she takes good pics going to look for that post and see whats she is using

Thanks jimmy still trying to get better pics. Am going to get a new camera, Barefootgirl was talking about one she got at wal mart and she takes good pics going to look for that post and see whats she is using

Just a heads up, if you take pics around water, there is a new waterproof camera, Canon Powershot D10, coming out this month. It is supposedly shockproof, freezeproof and waterproof up to 33 ft. I'm going to get it, because I just lost a camera to water damage on the river.

Earthdog cool camera looks like it is priced at $300 still think I will wait till I can check one out before I buy.

You can ask Paul, but there's no clue for you all, Tusk, Tusk, tusk................