Riker Displays

Cris

Alright guys.... Getting tired of having everything in jars and plastic bags...Does anyone have a good source for riker display cases? I've seen different websites that have them at different prices...What's the best you've found?

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

I haven't shopped around much, but check out Ward's Natural Science:

http://wardsci.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_IG00..._E_Riker+Mounts

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Try e-bay, I was looking for some awhile back, and they seemed to be cheaper there, as I didn't order any I don't know about the quality. Make sure you look at depth, they come in several.

Brent Ashcraft

ashcraft, brent allen

Cris I get mine from one of the jewelry supply places i buy from, but you have to buy by case 12. Let me find there web page and will post it.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

http://www.rikermounts.com

I got some from this place, the prices and quality were pretty good. The cheapest I've ever found was they guy selling them in the parking lot at Aurora.

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Rikers are cheap looking and fall apart easily. Go with wooden cases. A quality fossil deserves a quality display case.

I plan on nice wooden ones eventually.. Any suggestions of where to get those? I was wanting rikers just for educational displays with more common fossils.

Thanks for all the links, guys! Way better prices than the place I was looking at.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

I plan on nice wooden ones eventually.. Any suggestions of where to get those?

I bought 2 of these to display jewelry at my shop; great quality/well made. They have other sizes and woods, too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OAK-Display-Case-Knife...1742.m153.l1262

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Here are a couple of my displays of some of my very first teeth I ever collected. They are in shadow box picture frames. I used hot glue on the enamel part of the tooth to hold them in place. That probably isn't the best thing to use, but it seems to peel off the teeth if I want to remove them. I thought about re-doing them, but they have a little sentimental value to me.

post-40-1242704361_thumb.jpg

post-40-1242704380_thumb.jpg

For one species to mourn the death of another is a new thing under the sun.
-Aldo Leopold

I bought 2 of these to display jewelry at my shop; great quality/well made. They have other sizes and woods, too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OAK-Display-Case-Knife...1742.m153.l1262

Nice case except for the plexiglass. Cris, you can get them at any show. Troy Futral (the case guy) will be at the Gainesville show.

Hot Glue! I had never considered that, thanks.

Brent Ashcraft

ashcraft, brent allen