Fossil Suppliers In Bulk.

Guest Nicholas

Guest Nicholas

I've been recently buying some more fossils to add to my collection, and I've decided to start buying in bulk quantities. I usually prefer buying common fossils in sets of somewhere between 25 and 100. I do this mainly because I get to increase my collection, I have extra to trade for other fossils, and it allows me to practice and perfect prepping on cheaper more common fossils. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I've searched the net for a few hours now and I've come up with very little, aside from one site which their prices are rather too expensive for practice pieces. I was wondering if anyone could possibly point me in the right direction to dealers, or sites which offer cheaper more common fossils in bulk.

Thanks,

Nicholas

I've been recently buying some more fossils to add to my collection, and I've decided to start buying in bulk quantities. I usually prefer buying common fossils in sets of somewhere between 25 and 100. I do this mainly because I get to increase my collection, I have extra to trade for other fossils, and it allows me to practice and perfect prepping on cheaper more common fossils. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I've searched the net for a few hours now and I've come up with very little, aside from one site which their prices are rather too expensive for practice pieces. I was wondering if anyone could possibly point me in the right direction to dealers, or sites which offer cheaper more common fossils in bulk.

Thanks,

Nicholas

What types of fossils are you looking for: teeth,trilobites,plants,fish,whatever you can get?

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

also i will be at the tucson show in a couple of weeks if you want me to keep my eyes open for something. let me know.

brock

I know it wasn't specifically for me, but those are some great sites Brock. Saharaoverland also has a useful section on how Moroccan trilobites are faked. It's worth a read if you collect them.

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else