Some Stuff I Found In Warshington

RJB

I really was hoping to find a Mursa crab in with all these little concs, but sad to say, no mursa crab. Some of these shrimp claws are full of little tiny crystals making them cooler than they should be, One even has its tail end!!! but I think all these will be going to the UK. If its not a complete specimen, I dont want it. I found a few cool little gastropods in these too.

RB

That's an awful lot of rocks you got there RJB. You better send some of them to me so you can concentrate on your house.

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

RJB, you seem to have the most awesome fossil locations at your disposal.

What's your secret?? Nice finds!

That's an awful lot of rocks you got there RJB. You better send some of them to me so you can concentrate on your house.

Sorry Hawkeye, theres only about 12 little concs left. I popped most of them open already. 90% of them get tossed.

RB

RJB, you seem to have the most awesome fossil locations at your disposal.

What's your secret?? Nice finds!

Hey Snakekeeper. My secret is,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lots and lots and lots of driving. This last trip was almost 2400 miles. As long as you know where to go and have gas money, then its at your disposal.

RB

Surprised ya havent worked out the Nautiloid from the beach yet. cool rocks.

Hey ole buddy. I have it glued back together and ready to prep, but i need to find a way to get all my tips resharpened? Im on my last one adn its gettin rather dull. Not to mention all the other snarge I have to prep! Ha!!!

RB

RJB,

I sharpened my tip with a belt or disc sander with carbide paper (the black stuff). Just turn slow and even fer round a sharp tip or touch on three sides for a angular sharp tip.

RJB,

I sharpened my tip with a belt or disc sander with carbide paper (the black stuff). Just turn slow and even fer round a sharp tip or touch on three sides for a angular sharp tip.

RB and Micropterus

I've also used a diamond cutting wheels for your "Dremel" tool. Use them for cutting and smoothing the concretionary material too.

Crabfossilsteve