Sulpher Bone Id

Traviscounty

I have two that I'm curious about.

This one has a scissor pattern on one side. Any ideas?

post-1159-1243054121_thumb.jpg

post-1159-1243054204_thumb.jpg

Hey, that first one is super cool! That is an interesting little pattern on it. Glad you walked out of there with something.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

The pict on that last one is fuzzy. Although, it may just be that Ive drank to much and have misplaced my glasses again.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

In the first pic,one side, I can't tell what it is, but the pic, other side, next to it, up at the right side on the top, kind looks like it might be a little bone frag. When it is dry does it still have that bone look on it? The Last one I can't tell.

that second one is blurry? It looked ok at 11pm CST. :wacko:

Like I said it could just be me. Have you seen my glasses anywhere?

Alfred North Whithead

The brown one looks like a small bone frag, the white one I think is too, but alot newer. Just how small are those? There isn't enough there to tell what they are other than bone.

The first one is about 5 feet in diameter.

! :o ?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Any time I see that zigzagging structure, I assume it to be suture points, generally on a skull.

Sorry. It got late and I was having fun. The first one is about 2" across.