What This Little Bugger Looks Like Now! Wow!

RJB

RJB..... I'm not a trilobite kinda guy but i'd certainly like to find that one when i split a rock open.......

Simply stunning !....

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Very , very nice Trilobite .

SO you are sending one to everyone who did a positive comment on it ?

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !

Be my guess fella. Im thinkin of doing the same, but have to figure out how?

RB

RB, just right click (your mouse) on your pic, and choose set as desktop background...

Hope that helps....

Welcome to the forum!

Okay, where do I need to go to find one of those. Im in need of diversifying my collection.

Great job you did there. :drool:

I agree with BFG, where do we go? :D I seriouslt want to find more places to go Trilobite hunting!!!

That is absolutely beautiful RJB!!!!! It makes me want to go WOOOOOHOOOOO too!!!!! :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Thanks everybody. You are all so kind, and some funny. Im not really a trilobite guy either, its just that the fossil gods love me for some reason. The rest of the time I have this wet and rainy murphys cloud over my head. I guess I can live with that.

RB

WOW!!!! that looks really sharp, you did an awesome prep job on it. I still need to find one of these but I'm afraid SC is not the place, or at least Charleston area, LOL

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

I mostly hunt for sharks teeth and marine mammals but that is pretty cool! Any chance of getting those by Maryland?? I know upstate New York has some shale beds that holds trilobites but I don't know of anything closer.

LIFE IS SHORT...HUNT HARD!!!

Thanks for all the compliments folks. This is one of those fossils that will bring back some good memories when Im too old to hunt any more.

RB

awesome trilobite RB, I'm probably going back there around the middle of June and hope to find one like that.

awesome trilobite RB, I'm probably going back there around the middle of June and hope to find one like that.

Just pretend your not interested in finding one like that and maybe the fossil gods will smile down apon you. but hey, how did that big one in two pieces you found turn out? Seems like that was a purty good one?

RB

not sure which one your talking about! I found the one big one thats 3-4 inches or so but only the negative side is good.