Most Fun I Have Ever Had In My Life!

bmorefossil

im still happy, i was happy on the ride home and ill be smiling in my sleep this weekend ranks number one on my chart, the weater was great the people are great as always and then there were the fossils who cares about them, haha there were some sweet teeth. little late to do a whole report so i will do that tomorrow but for your viewing pleasure i have a few videos.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

That's so cool that they brought those spoil piles in there.I like your videos,but you need a little more narrative thrown in :)

yea i was really sick and talking wasnt fun, i would usually cough or sneeze or feel like i couldnt breathe so it was fine haha

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Steve you did not catch the fossil fair when it was in full swing. On Saturday you could hardle move on the streets and the lines to that home made ice cream was soooooo long.

The best days are spent collecting fossils

Steve you did not catch the fossil fair when it was in full swing. On Saturday you could hardle move on the streets and the lines to that home made ice cream was soooooo long.

yea i was over digging at that time haha

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Looks like a very fun place... I'm certainly going to try to make it up in the not so distant future.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

here are my finds

post-1554-1243292528_thumb.jpg

all of the spoil finds from both days

post-1554-1243292565_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1243292572_thumb.jpg

nice hubble meg just look at the colors! i must thank catshark for that, she cleaned the dirt off. I had no idea how good this tooth looked until she did.

post-1554-1243292673_thumb.jpg

two best makos from the trip found the lower on day 1 and the upper day 2

post-1554-1243292729_thumb.jpg

partial great white

post-1554-1243292771_thumb.jpg

two retroflexus

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

You found enough for 10 people. I agree with the coloring on the hubble

and also on one mako. Very nice.

Welcome to the forum!

Im so glad you had fun Steve! Great finds by the way.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

post-1554-1243292913_thumb.jpg

first bird bone

post-1554-1243292903_thumb.jpg

second bird bone

A couple of coracoids; first one is Razorbill Auk, second one I can't tell.

The Hubble is very pretty!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Hey you found some nice fossils I guess all that work payed off.

yea i did find some nice fossils but i think the best part of the trip was getting to meet you and the other members you can find fossils at anytime but you cant find quality people like yourself all the time it makes you feel good in size when you have such great friends around.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

bmorefossil the last you tube video is me standing at another vender talking with him can not miss the tattoo's on my right arm and that orange hat wish I would have turned around. sharkdentist p.s I put a pic on this reply so you can tell orange hat same shirt and tattoos lol lol

post-1253-1243305386_thumb.jpg

bmorefossil the last you tube video is me standing at another vender talking with him can not miss the tattoo's on my right arm and that orange hat wish I would have turned around. sharkdentist p.s I put a pic on this reply so you can tell orange hat same shirt and tattoos lol lol

now i need to go watch haha

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

your standing right in front of me!!!! i swear i didnt even notice it was you haha!!! i was just caught in the moment.

i have another video that i took just before but the lady ended up saying sorry.... thats never good when your recording haha so i turnd and walked to the stand to try again but your in that video for alot longer

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

your standing right in front of me!!!! i swear i didnt even notice it was you haha!!! i was just caught in the moment.

i have another video that i took just before but the lady ended up saying sorry.... thats never good when your recording haha so i turnd and walked to the stand to try again but your in that video for alot longer

you should put that one up also show all footage we will call it from the outtakes files ha ha ha/ now I am a movie star lol

yea i did find some nice fossils but i think the best part of the trip was getting to meet you and the other members you can find fossils at anytime but you cant find quality people like yourself all the time it makes you feel good in size when you have such great friends around.

Aaaaahhhhh you can count me in as a friend for sure Steve.

I told you it would be worth the trip!! I'm glad yall had such a good time. Nice haul!! :)

Wow, sounds like it was awesome. We hadn't planned on coming down because we had a softball tournament scheduled. However, at the last minute they cancelled my daughter's age group. We might have been able to come after all but a few things happened at home that kept us there, unfortunately for us!

The was the most significant impact on me on my last trip into the mine, in addition to the awe of the mine itself, was the great people that I met. I'll never forget it. Cat Shark, you're awesome! I believe that if you keep helping people like you do that during your trips into the mine, those megs will find you!

Kevin Wilson