My 'lessor' Trilobites

RJB

Here are some pics of the very few other trilobites I found while up in canada. Oh, the negative is from my good one that youve already seen.

Yup, I'm jealous! Those are super sweet, I'm glad you found them. :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Sweet. I have never found a complete trilobite. I usually just find trilo-butts, or fragments.

Thanks everyone, especialy bonedigger, hes the guy who dragged me to that site.

Thanks everyone, especialy bonedigger, hes the guy who dragged me to that site.

awesome finds

The thing is, these are my 'lake skippers', 'tossers' and throw into the trashcan specimens! Ha!! Ok, just kidding, but these I do not want and will be selling them someday. No piece of snarge trilobites for this guy. Ha!! Can i be any more spoiled? Heh,,heh,,,,

RB

...Can i be any more spoiled?...

Fossil collectors are never spoiled; we just smell that way. :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Fossil collectors are never spoiled; we just smell that way. :P

Jesus that was funny. I laughed outloud at that one! thanks

RB

So what makes them Lesser? Just because their Canadian!!!!

:(

Man,, you folks are funny today!! But no, not canadian, its becuase I have the one I want, so for me, that automaticly makes all the rest worthless to me.

Man,, you folks are funny today!! But no, not canadian, its becuase I have the one I want, so for me, that automaticly makes all the rest worthless to me.

*kicks RJB off the forum* :P

Worthless!!!! We're drooling over here!

*kicks RJB off the forum* :P

Worthless!!!! We're drooling over here!

Ok, only worthless for my collection cause I was lucky enough to get that really good one. If i didnt find that really good A-Grade one, then of course these would be my collection pieces. And if I get kicked off the forum, then who will cause all the problems? Ha!!

RB

Nice trilobites! I think genus is Olenellus, but what is species?

"It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of

intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living."

-Sir David Attenborough

Nice trilobites! I think genus is Olenellus, but what is species?

Dang good question Didranurus. If I wasnt so disorganized at times I would know this. I was givin this info earlier and now I cant find it. Bone digger, fossilcrabsteve, you guys know this. Help please!

RB

Since you insist that those are terrible trilobites... I'll take them off your hands. Just skip them on over my way. :) Great finds, I'm very envious.

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

Yeah shamalama, I dont blame you. I would too. But I think Im going to give bonedigger my next best one. He showed me the site, Hes one hell of a super good guy, and I like the hell out of him. You reading this bonedigger dude? I cant keep these lies up too much longer man!! Ha!!!

RB

Your trash would make me pee myself if I found them. Let me think..............................you are spoiled, and I am very jealous. VERY............VERY...............JEALOUS. :angry::angry::angry:

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

Your trash would make me pee myself if I found them. Let me think..............................you are spoiled, and I am very jealous. VERY............VERY...............JEALOUS. :angry::angry::angry:

I certainly dont do this to make anyone jelous, well except for micropterus, hes another concretion guy and that guy finds some serious concs!!! But I am spoiled. I used to bring everything home, but that was quite a few years ago. Now I dont waist my time with most non-complete non-collectable grade specimens or at least I try not to. Heck, If I did I wouldnt have any room left!

RB

• 2 weeks later...
I certainly dont do this to make anyone jelous, well except for micropterus, hes another concretion guy and that guy finds some serious concs!!! But I am spoiled. I used to bring everything home, but that was quite a few years ago. Now I dont waist my time with most non-complete non-collectable grade specimens or at least I try not to. Heck, If I did I wouldnt have any room left!

RB

You can store them at my house :D

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....