What's This?

bigkid

I have an insect like fossil in a rock hard casing. If someone can tell me how to send pictures to the website I'll put up some pics.

Lovin fossils!

It's still blurry, but I do see an extra set of hands? :)

I know it's blurry, but the thing is so small and I can't find a bright enough room. But that is a set of hands, along with a head, body, and tail. ;)

Lovin fossils!

way to blurry to tell but I'd have to say it's not looking to much like a fossil. Oh and that second picture is almost creepy for some reason lol!

I suck at photos, but there is a close-up setting on my camera. The close-ups will not load on here unless they are cropped (fix feature) in the pictures program on your pc. I have also noticed they can appear blurry if you are not the right distance from the object. It doesn't appear that lighting is your problem. good luck. :)

See whether your camera has a macro setting, often designated with a tulip icon:

post-423-1244142517.jpg

Get as much light on it as you can, too.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!