Ebay Giggle

Nicholas

I might have to go buy some more Monopoly games to have enough money for this "authentic" fossil...

Is this the same one that ebay pulled last week.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

And if you beleave, I have a bridge just as old for 1/2 the price.

you know the one that connected North America to what every it was :D

I guess I better go start counting the change in my piggy bank, I is a really big pig!!! :P

A 300 Million year old fossil for $10Mil. So what's the problem? He has photo evidence to back it up and at only like 3 cents a year it is a bargain.

Hey...if you can't rewrite History one way.... :rolleyes:

Be true to the reality you create.

I was going to get my bid in, but my paypal account is acting up. :P

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

yeah i aint buying it either way :D for one that brice seems a little ''high'' expect if you are bill gates and secondly if you ask me it doesnt even look like its a real but I could be wrong

I've decided to put my own fossil discovery on Ebay. It is the first bird, a robin, dating from the Pre-Cambrian period. It actually has a trilobite in it's stomach.

Anyone interested? It's $200 million. I could use the cash.

I've decided to put my own fossil discovery on Ebay. It is the first bird, a robin, dating from the Pre-Cambrian period. It actually has a trilobite in it's stomach.

Maybe got pics

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

:drool: PM sent. :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thats one PM I want to see

Yes I have photos but they are on display at the NYC Museum of Natural History. Just send me the money and I will see what I can do about getting you a crude xerox of the original photo.

Yes I have photos but they are on display at the NYC Museum of Natural History. Just send me the money and I will see what I can do about getting you a crude xerox of the original photo.

Do you accept ScamPal?

If not, I can send cash after my check from Nigeria finally gets here.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

Do you accept ScamPal?

If not, I can send cash after my check from Nigeria finally gets here.

I been waiting 11 months for my check any day now can you say party.

Spam pal you do not like pay pal Auspex may I ask why might save me a head ache later

Spam pal you do not like pay pal Auspex may I ask why might save me a head ache later

I love PayPal! Some sellers complain that the buyer protection goes too far, though.

For scams like that one, I thought "ScamPal" was just the ticket :P