Looking For Fossil Crab Nodules

sweeneyb

I just got an air compressor and an air scribe and I am trying to get some crab nodules that I would be able to prep. I have been practicing the last fee months with the musuem so I think I am ready to go. Anyone have any for sale or know of where I can purchase some?

I just got an air compressor and an air scribe and I am trying to get some crab nodules that I would be able to prep. I have been practicing the last fee months with the musuem so I think I am ready to go. Anyone have any for sale or know of where I can purchase some?

I think I do here is a pic post-1753-1245014431_thumb.jpg

I think I do here is a pic post-1753-1245014431_thumb.jpg

I see ya have some shrimp claws there FRF :)

Sweeny, I have some crab concretions I hate to part with them un opened. Ya might have to twist my arm for one. Pulalius vulgaris. They have really nice color.

crabstuff.jpg

pulalius.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I see ya have some shrimp claws there FRF :)

Sweeny, I have some crab concretions I hate to part with them un opened. Ya might have to twist my arm for one. Pulalius vulgaris. They have really nice color.

crabstuff.jpg

pulalius.jpg

That would be awesome to get a crab concretion like that I would be willing to pay for shipping. Let me know what it would cost and if your illing to part with one :)