Welcome Back My Friends

Ramo

I'd like to thank all the mods and admins for putting up with what they do, so us fossil people can have a place to get together.

For one species to mourn the death of another is a new thing under the sun.
-Aldo Leopold

Me too!

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

Thanks, from one Leopold fan to another. :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Yes, thank you to all the admins and Anson for putting up with all of us.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

being new Ty

ill miss trading ect but a few bad apples spoil the bushel :faint:

i came saw drooled and collected

I'd like to thank all the mods and admins for putting up with what they do, so us fossil people can have a place to get together.

I agree 1000%

Thanks Guys

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Thanks to all of those who contributed to getting the site back online. I will not take all the hard work for granted and really missed the best fossil site on the web while it was down!!

Thanks for doing what was needed in order to keep the site orderly. It's a tough job the Admins and Mods, I for one don't have the will power to wade through it all. Kudos to you all! :applause:

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

I agree with the sentiments expressed in here, I too do not have the patience nor the computer skills to do the Admin or Mod jobs, much less Anson's job. I am more than willing to do whatever I can to help preserve this site, however. I find myself totally ignoring all my old online "haunts" in favor of TFF, and would certainly hate to lose this marvelous website and the friends / contacts I have made on here. Thank you all so much for all you do!

...I am more than willing to do whatever I can to help preserve this site...

(Pssst! Ixnay! A casual comment like that, and you could wake up chained to an oar here!)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I agree with the sentiments expressed in here, I too do not have the patience nor the computer skills to do the Admin or Mod jobs, much less Anson's job. I am more than willing to do whatever I can to help preserve this site, however. I find myself totally ignoring all my old online "haunts" in favor of TFF, and would certainly hate to lose this marvelous website and the friends / contacts I have made on here. Thank you all so much for all you do!

no, thank YOU for your symphyseal tooth avatar! (did i spel that right?) i think it's cool to have the forum representation from fossil heaven in aurora. when i was little i was taken every year to north carolina, and never knew how close i was to coolness...

I too, would like to thank everyone that keeps things running smooth. I for one was lost this weekend without the forum.

Thanks, Anson; and thanks to the rest of you who trade their time to help keep this place going.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

What bowkill and everyone else said! Thanks Anson and forum staff. I missed you all (or should I say yall, because of where I live). :D

Man...the past couple of days have made me realize how addicted I am to the forum! I am sooooo glad to see it back up and running! Thanks to all who keep the forum up and running smoothly!

Ditto! I really appreciate your efforts. Take care.

George