Aurora And Green's Mill Run, July 4th Weekend

Irradiatus

Well folks, Mike DOTB has already given his excellent report of our trip, in more detail than I could ever remember :)

It is HERE.

I have now completed mine as well, though it is on my blog. I have done it like this because I have a lot of scientist readers, as well as lay people with a love of science. Also, it is WAY too much of a pain to upload each of these pics (and I have many).

Mine is definitely a narrative, but with more of a focus on how I discovered this great hobby.

My report is here: http://biochemicalsoul.com/2009/07/a-tale-...il-shark-teeth/

Here's the teaser:

post-1850-1246841714_thumb.jpg

"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be. " - Douglas Adams

ewww, you found a CAT'S PAW in a creek?!

on a different note - i've decided that there's a plethora of shark teeth on this planet. wonder how many are on other planets?

ewww, you found a CAT'S PAW in a creek?!

on a different note - i've decided that there's a plethora of shark teeth on this planet. wonder how many are on other planets?

The cat's paw doesn't even have a trace of decomposition. It's as if it was instantly fossilized, and reconstituted with the exact same molecules it had to begin with.

"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be. " - Douglas Adams

The cat's paw doesn't even have a trace of decomposition. It's as if it was instantly fossilized, and reconstituted with the exact same molecules it had to begin with.

my whole life's like that. it used to bother me.

read your blog post. cool beans, man.

you're now on my list of interesting people. try not to mess up.

no pressure.

regards,

tracer

Man that was an awesome Mako you found, the last big one. We did pretty well that day at the creek. I have noticed a lot of new members from PA lately have you talked to any of them about PA hunting?

DO, or do not. There is no try.