Prognathodon saturator 101

Help i need to find out did any other herbivorous dinosaurs besides Rebbachisaurus live in the Kem Kem beds in morocco

ok just heard of some ornithopod tracks found too but other than that it seems completely baron of herbivores

Remember that the fauna was semi-aquatic so the dinosaur assemblages were very different and the balance appears to be more toward theropods than herbivores. I'm sure in future discoveries we will see some herbivores 

true just wish some people would stop calling sauroniops and carcharodontosaurus the same thing

22 hours ago, Prognathodon saturator 101 said:

true just wish some people would stop calling sauroniops and carcharodontosaurus the same thing

Who are 'some people'? Dealers? I guess they're both carcharodontosauridae family members.

no these people are purly people on the internet who clearly didnt read enough on sauroniops

I'm still trying to grasp the concept of the Flintstones ..... to be specific : Dino  :dinosmile:  ........... so; certainly this subject of saurinops is far beyond my ability of comprehension as well