Anybody Here Have This Air Abrasive Unit?

micropterus101

Guest solius symbiosus

I don't have one, but I have only heard good things about the micro-jet. For the price, you can't go wrong. Of course, with that unit you won't get flow control, but is that worth spending 4 times the amount? I usually use my Comco wide open anyway.

I think that Brock uses one???

I have not used one but it looks similar to the ecoblaster sold by paleo tools which is $400. How much does the hunter cost? I know RB has used the ecoblaster for years and it's done good for him.

micropterus101.... I dont have this kit myself yet.....The writeup on it sounds spot on..... although , dont they all...Im sure you might need to dehumidify your air feed somewhat, to avoid clogging of the fine abrasive powder by moisture from your airfeed to....Ive seen banks of moisture traps used for this purpose... might be worth emailing and asking.......

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

I've used an Eco Blaster for about 5 years. 95% of the time I throw baking soda at echinoids. To avoid clogging I push my compressor in the laundry room then close the door most of the way on the hose running out to the garage. That way I'm compressing dehumidified air and don't have to separate condensed water post compression.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Guest solius symbiosus
To avoid clogging I push my compressor in the laundry room then close the door most of the way on the hose running out to the garage.

Ingenious! I will try that.