Unknown Coral From Morocco?

Dicranurus

I would like to know what this is? One eBay seller from Spain send it as a gift, but nothing information. I think it is a coral and probably from Morocco but I'm not sure. Could this be for example devonian Pachyphyllum woodmani?

post-1446-1248297496_thumb.jpg

post-1446-1248297513_thumb.jpg

"It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of

intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living."

-Sir David Attenborough

Guest solius symbiosus

Those bumps look like mamelons on a stromatoporoid??? But, it is kind of hard to tell in the pic.

Those bumps look like mamelons on a stromatoporoid??? But, it is kind of hard to tell in the pic.

Ok. Thanks.

"It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of

intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living."

-Sir David Attenborough

It`s hard to say from the pic; try to do a better one, and perhaps an I can try ID it. There are a lot of Mesozoic corals quite similar to this structures (Heliastrea,Hydnopora...), and quite a few Paleozoic ones in Spain.