More Id Issues...

D.L.P.

post-1969-1248826958_thumb.jpg

post-1969-1248826969_thumb.jpg

I have so many issues! :P

Anyway, here is another specimen. I have no clue as to what it is, so any help is appreciated!

"All the dinosaurs are real, based on fossil evidence. Whether the rest is real depends on you. It belongs in the marble hall, not that of the museum, but of your imagination, the other side of the mirror, the world that is in the end more true."-James Gurney, Preface to Dinotopia

This is a tiny chunk of common schist that has broken off long ago and was river tumbled to its present shape.

Be true to the reality you create.

Issues I have lot of issues. Lawer said not to talkabout them right now. What dose he know he wears a tie everyday stop trusting them guys years ago.

Yea schist

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Thanks, guys. Schist it is then! :)

"All the dinosaurs are real, based on fossil evidence. Whether the rest is real depends on you. It belongs in the marble hall, not that of the museum, but of your imagination, the other side of the mirror, the world that is in the end more true."-James Gurney, Preface to Dinotopia