Fossil Books In Ny

MOROPUS

Hi all!

A friend of mine is going this week to NY (Manhattan). He have been twice there, and he ask me if I wanted something. I am triying to find some bookstore with fossil guides or books in the net, but it isn`t easy. I only find the books, not the place they sell them!

The thing is that I don`t want him spending much time looking for the stores, so it would be a great help if they arent far away from the center.

It would be a great help for me. Thanks in advance! ;)

He could visit Evolution Nature Store in SoHo and see if they have any books - http://www.theevolutionstore.com

The gift shop in the American Museum of Natural History might be worth checking out too.

Also, I am sure there has to be a rock shop or two in Manhattan.

RAWR! I am zeee dead bobcat!

He could visit Evolution Nature Store in SoHo and see if they have any books - http://www.theevolutionstore.com

The gift shop in the American Museum of Natural History might be worth checking out too.

Also, I am sure there has to be a rock shop or two in Manhattan.

That`s a weird store! Have you been there?

No, I have never been there but next time I am in New York, I am definitely stopping!

Here are two other bookshops that might be worth checking out:

Columbia Univ. Bookstore - 2980 Broadway at 115th, 212-866-8210 (It's actually a Barnes & Noble but has a huge selection of technical text)

Strand Books - 828 Broadway at 12th, 212-473-1452 (18 miles of books!)

RAWR! I am zeee dead bobcat!

I didnt see any books in the evolution store and I am not sure of any place in the city that specifically seels books on paleontology. I do know a place upstate but it's far away.

I think the natural history museum did have something but i am not sure how good those books were.