2009 Dig Season Update

Dave Daniel AKA (Bones)

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been invisible for the last couple of months. No time for intrenet in the badlands!! arg!!!

I wanted to let you know about some things going on.

(1) We have extended the season into Sept. 24th through the 28th.

(2) We already have booked 10 of the 15 slots that we will have on the dig, because.......

(3) Will will be shooting a production video.

We have a professional adventure video film crew shooting this dig. Everyone on the dig will have the opportunity to be in the video, and as we continue to work towards a documentary to be filmed in the 2010 dig season, some of these clips may be included. Details later as we (bone) up the details.

Can you say- "See you on the movies"

(4) We are on a short break for a couple of weeks, because...........

(5) I am in the middle of a move at the same time. I have three weeks to get packed and move to a new home before the Denver Coliseum Gem, Mineral, Fossil show, Sept. 16th through Sept. 20th. This is the second largest show in the world next to Tucson. (eight venues)

We are having a drawing at the show to give away a dig for one participant. So if anyone is in the area on those dates, come by our both to sign up. We were fortunate to get the premier spot in the Coliseum.

When you walk in the door, we are the first thing you see. We take up booths F173, F174, F213 and F214.

(6) On the 21st we will break down, get everything back to the lab and head to the badlands again for the production.

I wanted to give the opportunity to my friends at The Fossil Forum and vendors at the Denver show to be envolved in the production. Email me for "buddy" special pricing for this dig. (Must be animated, to yuk it up on the film.)

As you can see, I am going to be a busy camper for the next few weeks. Keeping up with FF postings may be difficult, but i will try. It's all I can do to keep up with my web site.

Check paleodigs.com for updates.

Miss the Forum!!!

Bones

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

I wish I could afford to go up there. It sounds like fun. Barry and I are talking about making a trip next year. Good luck with the rest of the season! :)

I wish I could afford to go up there. It sounds like fun. Barry and I are talking about making a trip next year. Good luck with the rest of the season! :)

Hey Trav,

When things calm down in October. Barry and I will prob. be doing some diggen in Texas together.

Join us.

Fossil man is paid for next season. Maybe we can put you guys together to have a FF dig.

This could be the week we do the Docu.

I will definitely come north to do some hunting. Cooler weather is coming, and by cooler I mean low 90's. :mellow:

I'm kinda sweet on that girl from Cash and Treasures. I thinking she would make a good hunting partner for me. :blush:

I will definitely come north to do some hunting. Cooler weather is coming, and by cooler I mean low 90's. :mellow:

I'm kinda sweet on that girl from Cash and Treasures. I thinking she would make a good hunting partner for me. :blush:

I bet you would like to have her as a partner. She's pretty HOT!

Hi Dave,I can't wait until you get that Kitty Cat prepped.You should have it done by Thursday right???

I also would love to come to that Fossil show in Denver as I have never been to one.Maybe I'll just have to get over my fear of flying and make that one.

Another member on here really wants a Stylemeys nebrascensis.I showed him a pic of the one you brought to my house and he's hooked. He was amazed by the detail in the scutes.

Travis,you ready for a road trip???? :D

Hi Dave,I can't wait until you get that Kitty Cat prepped.You should have it done by Thursday right???

I also would love to come to that Fossil show in Denver as I have never been to one.Maybe I'll just have to get over my fear of flying and make that one.

Another member on here really wants a Stylemeys nebrascensis.I showed him a pic of the one you brought to my house and he's hooked. He was amazed by the detail in the scutes.

Travis,you ready for a road trip???? :D

I was born in the back of a Greyhound bus! :drool:

(yeah, I know I stole that lyric from the Allman Brothers) :)

You two and Nacho need to take a road trip to Denver. I'm gunna have a bunch of turtles for sale.

Big ones too.

Yes, that one I sold you was a nice one.

Here she is.

post-1026-1251233132_thumb.jpg

You two and Nacho need to take a road trip to Denver. I'm gunna have a bunch of turtles for sale.

Big ones too.

Yes, that one I sold you was a nice one.

Save me a turtle!!!!! I need one!

OK. I'm doing some push-ups right now, let me me know when she's coming. :drool:

Is that Texas code for @@%$$$*^)&_)(**_????