Florida Pleistocene Fossil Hunt!

WILDKYLE

Hey everyone!

My girlfriend Ashley and I got out to hunt some Pleistocene sites a couple days ago. There are also Eocene sharks teeth mixed in. The rivers are all pretty high, so we went to some bank hunting sites I have found over the years. They definitely did not disappoint!

We found a Tapir jaw section, horse tooth, some pretty big alligator teeth, and a variety of other fossils!

• I found this Informative 3

Fossil hunting from dawn til' dusk!

Nice finds Kyle, I like the tapir piece:fistbump:

• I found this Informative 1

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Nice Kyle,  It is just great to be able to get some hunting in, when we are getting storms every afternoon..  Great Finds...

• I found this Informative 1

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

4 hours ago, Shellseeker said:

Nice Kyle,  It is just great to be able to get some hunting in, when we are getting storms every afternoon..  Great Finds...

Yes, it's very nice to be able to get out and find something! I was nervous driving to the river because I didn't know if it was going to be too high or not. Thankfully ended up working out!

22 hours ago, jcbshark said:

Nice finds Kyle, I like the tapir piece:fistbump:

Thanks man! The color on the teeth is awesome. I'm gonna try and get it put back together because it will make a nice little display piece.