Galveston, Tx Hunting?

matt cable

I'll be travelling to Galveston, TX for business in a few weeks and I have a free weekend when I'm there. Are there any beaches that I should target for teeth? Are there any places around Houston? I'll be heading back there after the weekend.

I'm from Michigan so I don't get a chance to find shark's teeth very often. Trilobites and crinoids catch my eye.

Hey Matt I will show you a place or 2 while your here if is before Oct 1 let me know some dates I will pm you my number later.

Bobby

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

If you really want to find some nice teeth in Galveston, you should rummage through Seldom's house while he's out. ;)

If you really want to find some nice teeth in Galveston, you should rummage through Seldom's house while he's out. ;)

I lost a nice ray plate in the truck was going to let you look for it but if Matt gets here first sorry buddy

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Hehe...Thanks for the quick response!

I'll be there September 14-22, so the weekend of 19 and 20 is when I'll have the most time. I'll drop you my phone number and e-mail in a PM soon.

seldom is the go to guy in Galveston. There is not much available in the Houston area, unless you go to the museum. I can point you to some petrified wood and Eocene shells (and teeth if you are lucky) if you are willing to drive a couple of hours. I might be able to be your guide, but won't know for sure until the time gets closer.