What Are These Shark Teeth?

Sharktoothguy11222

Hi all, I was just wondering what any of these shark teeth were. I have a collection of shark teeth, and most of them have been identified except for these few. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

post-282-1204400352_thumb.jpg

post-282-1204400389_thumb.jpg

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Where are they from? They look like Otodus

They're all from morocco.

Then they are likely Otodus obliquus the bottom right one in the frame looks like it may be different does it have double lateral cusplets on the mesial side? Or on the distal? It looks like there might be on the mesial if so it is possibly Cretolamna biauriculata maroccana

Thanks, you helped me a lot with identifying these teeth.

Ok i think I'm wrong about the Cretolamna biauriculata maroccana it may be Serratolamna ascheroni or not....

Hi all, I was just wondering what any of these shark teeth were. I have a collection of shark teeth, and most of them have been identified except for these few. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I sure wish I could help you with your ID question, but I cannot fully open your very large images.

A portion of the image does open, but not the full image. Nor can I simply scroll left or right, up or down, to see the image -- the image is just too large for my 17-inch monitor.

When I make a SHQ or HQ image with my six megapixel camera, the resulting image is as large as 39 inches wide by 29 inches high. I have to reduce the image size with my editing software to even work with it conveniently.

You can produce excellent photos with the Standard Quality (SQ) setting on your camera. (See some of Worthy's or Mike Owens' recent posts.) If you are going to post images that are not edited, that is, images directly from your camera, SQ is the camera setting you should be using.

I'd like to see your pix. I hope you can post some useful images that are accessible to everyone on the forum.

------Harry Pristis

• I found this Informative 1

http://pristis.wix.com/the-demijohn-page

What seest thou else

In the dark backward and abysm of time?

---Shakespeare, The Tempest

Ok i think I'm wrong about the Cretolamna biauriculata maroccana it may be Serratolamna ascheroni or not....

I think you got it right on the second try.

Guest solius symbiosus
I sure wish I could help you with your ID question, but I cannot fully open your very large images.

A portion of the image does open, but not the full image. Nor can I simply scroll left or right, up or down, to see the image -- the image is just too large for my 17-inch monitor.

When I make a SHQ or HQ image with my six megapixel camera, the resulting image is as large as 39 inches wide by 29 inches high. I have to reduce the image size with my editing software to even work with it conveniently.

You can produce excellent photos with the Standard Quality (SQ) setting on your camera. (See some of Worthy's or Mike Owens' recent posts.) If you are going to post images that are not edited, that is, images directly from your camera, SQ is the camera setting you should be using.

I'd like to see your pix. I hope you can post some useful images that are accessible to everyone on the forum.

------Harry Pristis

Furthering what Harry said. If you open the photo in Microshop Paint, You can then click Image; on the drop down click resize/skew; then resize to somewhere around 500 pixels. On the camera setting I'm using, it is 40%, but just experiment around.

• I found this Informative 1

I would set it more like 800 or 1000 pixels but no more than 1024 most people have the resolutions on their monitors set up at 1024 x 768, so anything over that you would need to scroll to see.

I would set it more like 800 or 1000 pixels but no more than 1024 most people have the resolutions on their monitors set up at 1024 x 768, so anything over that you would need to scroll to see.

I'll try because I really don't know my way around the camera. Later on today i'll get another picture of them and try to size it down or take it in sq.

Thanks everyone!