Fruit With Bite Marks?

Nick Yiu

My observation is that some folks can get upset over pretty much anything or any topic, while others do not. There are many ways to handle such interactions, you have seen how I do that now. This discussion has given some small insight and understanding, a profit to us all as we go along together, IMHO. :)

My observation is that some folks can get upset over pretty much anything or any topic, while others do not.

stop talking about me! you're making me very angry! <said in a distinctly marvin-the-martian cartoon voice>

My observation is that some folks can get upset over pretty much anything or any topic, while others do not. There are many ways to handle such interactions, you have seen how I do that now. This discussion has given some small insight and understanding, a profit to us all as we go along together, IMHO. :)

Dear Bear,

Yes, I do agree with you. So, goes my sincerest apology to ALL for starting a topic without first calculating it's implications.

An apology to ALL, from a newbie on his first active participation on the Forum.

Thanks

Nick, asking questions is how we learn. There is lots of fossil information out there to study.

Hi Mike,

Yes, I very much agrees with you. For it was through this means, one learnt alot quickly. Else without such perseverance, One is not really dead serious on something observed.......,

I had some other items to post, but......, I'm not sure how to get or describe the object properly. So,this may take awhile.

Thanks for sharing time.