Need Bone Id Please Help

ozzyrules244

OK I am not really familiar with mammal fossils This one was found in the Edisto River in South Carolina no clue on the age it measures 4" tall 4 " wide at the concave part 3 " wide at the convex part yes I have a new camera lol post-2185-12571751845032_thumb.jpgpost-2185-12571752003157_thumb.jpgpost-2185-12571752231673_thumb.jpgpost-2185-12571752410858_thumb.jpg

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

mastodon toe

Thanks Tracer

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." Albert Einstein

medial phalanx.

perhaps get a confirmation later on from someone, but i can't really think of what else it could be from.

medial phalanx.

perhaps get a confirmation later on from someone, but i can't really think of what else it could be from.

ok thanks I will be happy to add it to my elephant collection lol yes I know elephant is not a proper name for it but it takes less time than to type Mastodon,gompher,mammoth,ect ect

hey, ozzy, i already messed up once today saying a dino bone was probiscidean in origin. that toe of yours didn't come from an area with dinos, did it? if so, i could have messed up twice...

hey, ozzy, i already messed up once today saying a dino bone was probiscidean in origin. that toe of yours didn't come from an area with dinos, did it? if so, i could have messed up twice...

haha Tracer no it didnt no dinos there

lol you 2 ok toe bone it is thanks

bison

haha how did I know that was coming you'll have to get sharkdentist to tell you our favorite name for things we have no idea what it is lol

haha how did I know that was coming you'll have to get sharkdentist to tell you our favorite name for things we have no idea what it is lol

i call such things "dinksbumps", pronounced "deenksboomps" with a hessisch accent.