Plant Pith Cast?

RomanK

No idea. Are you sure you didn't die and are writing from fossil heaven. Good god man. It seems to never end with you. I'm getting tired of writing,"nice fossil Roman". Maybe you burrowed your way into a museum basement.

No idea. Are you sure you didn't die and are writing from fossil heaven. Good god man. It seems to never end with you. I'm getting tired of writing,"nice fossil Roman". Maybe you burrowed your way into a museum basement.

Hi 'flyguy784', thank you for your kind comments. I am still here on the Earth and happy with all things around. There is no secret - more then 100 coal spoils lie around me and I need max 1 hour to get any of them. All summer weekends I spent for hunting and now just use my short trip shots. Sometimes I forgot to post interesting picture and these days pull out collected examples to share. This morning appiared first snow here, that's mean the end of this year hunting season. Good luck with hunting trip and fruitful discussion on the forum. Roman

Hey Roman.

Nice find, you and some of the Euro guys are sure finding some very nice stuff out there. Laurel and I went up to our camp 3 weeks ago and found 2 inches of snow when we got there. Take care Paul